Awesome Journal Prompts For Self-Reflection
Journal Prompts For Self-Reflection + Personal Growth
Writing in a journal for self-reflection is great. It enables you to think. It gives you have the space to think about who you are. About the things you like and don’t like. About the things you want to change and about the direction you want to go in.
I love spending some time trying to discover more about myself and figure out where I am and where I want to go. At the end of the day, my life and my choices are completely my own. I own them 100% and so I need to do what I want to do and make my dreams a reality. If you don’t take the opportunities then you might live to regret it, and I don’t want that for you!
Journaling is a great way to start developing your mind + learning what you want from life. You can use the questions below to start looking at your life and open up your mind. Learning about yourself will be never-ending, and it will completely excite you! Getting to know yourself is really key, and as you grow and develop, you will be amazed by what comes up in your answers!
In this brief post, I wanted to simply share with you some of my favourite journal-prompts for self-reflection.
- What is the best thing that happened to you today, and why?
- How could today have been better? Name two things you would change, and how you would prefer them to have transpired.
- What are your best character traits?
- What is the thing that scares you the most, and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
- What are the top 10 things in your life that you are most grateful for?
- What does your dream life look like?
- What do you know to be true today that you didn’t know a year ago?
- Where do you see yourself in 6 months? A year? 5 years?
- How have you changed in the last 5 years?
- What are 10 things you love about yourself?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- Who is your biggest influence? Why do you have the admiration for them?
- Write down your top 10 goals for the end of the year.
- What’s your biggest life goal?
- What are your strongest habits? What do you have to work hard at?